yoox.com loves Eataly

Italians Do It Better

yoox.com partners with Eataly to create an unbeatable combination that is taking the world by the palate with Italian-style recipes. The gastronomic chain’s visionary founder, Oscar Farinetti, has conquered three continents (for now), exporting some of Italy’s finest delicacies from the Aosta Valley to Sicily. “We Italians only make up 0.83% of the world population,” muses the food tycon. “The other 99.17% adore us and imitate our style.” irresistibly fascinating? Clearly, Italians do it better!


BYTE INTO ITALIAN STYLE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON


Watch the video
yoox.com loves Eataly
 

Discover the exclusive interview with Oscar Farinetti

 
 
8 November 2013
Powered by YOOX Group - Copyright © 2000-2013 YOOX S.p.A. - All Rights Reserved - SIAE License n. 401/I/526